https://ipadpilotnews-images.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/07190752/iOS-601.png 600 1200 Bret Koebbe https://ipadpilotnews-images.s3.us-east-2.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/04/07120009/logo.png Bret Koebbe2012-11-01 14:11:572012-11-01 14:14:55Apple releases iOS 6.0.1 update with improvements and bug fixes
Apple releases iOS 6.0.1 update with improvements and bug fixes
1 min read
Apple today released a small update to iOS 6, available to download and install directly from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. According to Apple this update contains the following improvements and bug fixes:
- Fixes a bug that prevents iPhone 5 from installing software updates wirelessly over the air
- Fixes a bug where horizontal lines may be displayed across the keyboard
- Fixes an issue that could cause camera flash to not go off
- Improves reliability of iPhone 5 and iPod Touch (5th generation) when connected to encrypted WPA2 Wi-Fi networks
- Resolves an issue that prevents iPhone from using the cellular network in some instances
- Consolidated the Use Cellular Data switch for iTunes Match
- Fixes a Passcode Lock bug which sometimes allowed access to Passbook pass details from lock screen
- Fixes a bug affecting Exchange meetings
To install, go to the Settings -> General -> Software Update. This update is not very large and will only take a few minutes to download and install. While we won’t know for sure until further testing, we think this update should also fix the bug that prevented applications from using position data from 3rd-party GPS devices (like Dual or Bad Elf).
With the new Jepp update you are no longer able to store airports in “favorites” They are aware of the problem but have no fix at this time.
I need help