Sporty’s will be hosting its popular iPad 101 webinar on two separate days next week, covering a wide variety of topics for pilots flying with the iPad. The webinar will be presented by Bret Koebbe, Editor of iPad Pilot News and an experienced iPad pilot from Sporty’s. This presentation will explore apps, accessories and tips and tricks to help you maximize the iPad’s utility in the airplane, including:
- iPad 101: iPad Air vs. iPad Mini, charging and how to get started using it
- Apps for preflight, weather and navigation
- iPad & EFB legal briefing – regulations & ACs
- GPS & ADS-B weather receivers for iPad
- In-flight weather on the iPad (ADS-B)
- Kneeboards & iPad cockpit mounting options
- iPad preflight procedures
- ForeFlight Mobile app tips
You’ll have two opportunities to join us for this free webinar. The first presentation will take place on Tuesday, January 21 at 2:00pm ET, and the second broadcast of the webinar airs on Thursday, January 23 at 8:00pm ET. Both presentations will cover the same information and can be viewed on a PC, Mac or iPad with internet connection. And as with all Sporty’s webinars, you’ll be able to ask questions throughout the presentation.
To sign up and learn more about the iPad 101 webinars, visit the webinar registration page: Flying with the iPad Webinar. Registration is required and space is limited.