Hilton Software released an update to WingX Pro7 today, adding several improvements and new features. This aviation app for iPhone and iPad provides flight planning, GPS-enabled moving maps, charts, synthetic vision and support for in-flight traffic and ADS-B weather.
New Features in version 6.2:
- Passive RADAR Altimeter shows Terrain Elevation or Approximate AGL
- Moving Map Simulator – practice or visualize a flight before you get there.
- Runway-Specific Glideslope Information
- View routes in Google Earth
- Auto-Calibrate GPS
- ADS-B National NEXRAD and Local NEXRAD
- Improved Moving Map timer usability
- Added Favs to Moving Map Search
- Airspaces were drawn oval in some cases
- Added TERPS Info
- Turn on/off Moving Map GPS Info and Airspace Notifications
- Changed CDI characters for better iOS 5 visuals
- Synthetic Vision now part of free trial
This is a free update, and available now. Learn more about WingX Pro7 here.