Datalink weather has the potential to make your flying safer and more comfortable—but only if you know how to use it properly. Join iPad Pilot News contributor John Zimmerman for an in-depth look at ADS-B, SiriusXM, and how to use them in flight. The webinar recording includes over an hour of practical tips for pilots of all levels.
Topics covered include:
- Five essential rules for weather flying
- Why datalink weather is always delayed
- What’s the difference between ADS-B and SiriusXM?
- How to choose a portable receiver—Stratus, Sentry, and Garmin
- Avoiding IFR conditions, thunderstorms, and in-flight icing
- Five real world scenarios that show these principles in action
Shop all weather receivers here.
Learn more about weather with Sporty’s course: Aviation Weather—A Pilot’s Guide.