Apple recently released iOS and iPad OS 15.6, a routine update that adds several new features and bug fixes:
- TV app adds the option to restart a live sports game already in progress and pause, rewind, or fast-forward
- Fixes an issue where Settings may continue to display that device storage is full even if it is available
- Fixes an issue that may cause braille devices to slow down or stop responding when navigating text in Mail
- Fixes an issue in Safari where a tab may revert back to a previous page
- Fixes an issue where iPad mini (6th generation) may not detect a charger or other USB-C accessory
As with any iOS release, we recommend holding off on updating until your app or accessory developer has had time to fully test compatibility with the new version.